Mallorca Live Summer gives way in autumn and winter to Mallorca Live Nights. A series of autumn and winter concerts that will bring different performances to the Es Gremi concert hall in Palma from the 10th of September to the 25th of February. The series kicks off on Saturday the 10th with a performance by Babasónicos, who are presenting their latest album, Trinchera, live.
Babasónicos is one of the most prolific Argentine bands on the rock scene. The group already took part in the Mallorca Live Festival in 2019 and they are now repeating in Mallorca Live Nights. The rest of the concerts on the programme of the music series are as follows.
Mallorca Live Nights programme
- 10/09/2022: Babasónicos. Tickets from 24 euros.
- 21/10/2022: Delaporte. Tickets from 20 euros.
- 22/10/2022: Depedro. Tickets from 24 euros.
- 26/11/2022: Quique González. Tickets from 26 euros.
- 03/12/2022: Juancho Marqués. Tickets from 22 euros.
- 17/12/2022: Baiuca. Tickets from 22 euros.
- 07/01/2023: Rufus T. Firefly. Tickets from 20 euros.
- 28/01/2023: Alice Wonder. Tickets from 20 euros.
- 25/02/2023: Morgan. Tickets from 26 euros.
Juancho Marqués is the latest to join the programme. He is one of the most influential artists in Spanish hip-hop. Although he began his career in 2006, he started flying solo in 2016. Since then he has not stopped proving that he has an inimitable style, daring to explore different sounds, including electronic and pop.
Tickets for the concerts are available from 20 euros, plus booking fee, on the festival’s website and on the official ticket shop See Tickets. Mallorca Live Nights is sponsored by Estrella Damm, Innside by Meliá, GNV, Air Europa and See Tickets.